SerNet's worldwide and around the clock SAMBA+ support is also available with Service Level Agreements (SLA): To ensure response and solution times, SAMBA+ SLA can be purchased exclusively in the SAMBA+ US Shop.
What’s covered? All services regarding SAMBA+ including support for installation, configuration, maintenance, updates and upgrades for SAMBA+ and SAMBA+ AIX. Services are provided remotely by email, phone, or video conferencing.*
We offer our SLAs in 3 levels:
- Level 1: 8-hour response time, 48-hour solution time
- Level 2: 6-hour response time, 36-hour solution time
- Level 3: 4-hour response time, 24-hour solution time
The work performed is not included in the SLA fees and is billed separately per hour. You can choose between prepaid budgets of 40 or up to 60 hours, or a flat rate.
Experience fast 24/7 support
Further advantages of SAMBA+ SLA are similar to those of our support budgets.
- Immediate Activation: Purchase your support budget and get started right away. With instant contract activation, you will receive your project number within an hour. Plus, with our clear terms and conditions, you might skip lengthy contract discussions.
- Easy Communication: Simply call or email your support requests with your product number in the subject. For urgent matters, we're just a phone call away. All support is provided remotely for your convenience.
- Transparent Reporting: Stay informed with monthly statements detailing your support requests and hours used. At the end of your yearly contract or once your budget is fully utilized, you receive a final report.
Note: Unused hours will expire at the end of the SLA support budget period. For detailed information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Please feel free to contact us so that we can explain the SLA offer to you. We will be happy to advise you.
* Not included are consulting services, software development and other services not listed above. SerNet may reject support requests for software products and services that are not provided by SerNet.