SAMBA+ 4.15.6 has just been released. Packages for various SUSE and Red Hat platforms as well as for Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu and AIX are available now.
These updates address several issues, which are listed in the release notes for Samba 4.15.6.
Additionally the following issues are addressed in the SAMBA+ packages:
- Bug 14865 regression: uncached logon on RODC always fails once
The previous intermediate 4.15.5 releases addressed the following issues:
- Bug 14865: uncached logon on RODC always fails once
- Bug 14984: changing the machine password against an RODC likely destroys the domain join
- LDAP simple binds with non-cached users against RODCs (bugs 13879, 14641, 15001, 15003)
- AD replication performance improvements: Reduce the security descriptor propagation time after the initial replication
SAMBA+ packages are available as software subscription. They can be purchased at the SAMBA+ shop, detailed information and prices are listed at https://shop.samba.plus. The subscriptions are managed at our platform OPOSSO (https://oposso.samba.plus). Users can activate their subscriptions here and manage access credentials. The new SAMBA+ packages are included in existing subscriptions.