Although online once again, sambaXP 2022 was a great event for sharing new developments and exploring ideas around Samba, with participants and speakers from all over the world. Special thanks to this year's sponsors Google, Microsoft and SerNet..
Presentations are all available online in the sambaXP 2022 YouTube playlist.
These talks can be re-watched:
- John Mulligan (Red Hat) The SINK Report – Updates on Samba in Containers & Kubernetes
- Ralph Böhme (SerNet): smbd – quo vadis?
- Stefan Metzmacher (SerNet): Kerberos/Authentication Updates in Samba
- Steve French (Microsoft): Improvements to SMB3.1.1 and Linux – a year in review
- David Mulder (SUSE): Certificate Auto Enrollment in Samba
- Björn Jacke (SerNet / Samba Team): Installing and Running Samba on AIX
- Andrew Bartlett (Catalyst): The Inside Story on the Dollar Ticket Attack
- Martin Schwenke (DDN): CTDB report 2022
- Volker Lendecke (SerNet): Symlink races for dummies and how to deal with them
- Jeremy Allison (Google): The UNIX Filesystem API is profoundly broken – What to do about it?
- David Goebel (Microsoft): Azure Files - "mount" the Cloud
Organizer SerNet hopes to host sambaXP again next year on-site in Goettingen, Germany. The entire team is looking forward to a physical community reunion.