The agenda for this year's sambaXP is online! From May 10 - 11, 2023, a variety of interesting presentations await you at Hotel FREIZEIT IN in Göttingen. Among others, we are looking forward to the keynote by Tom Talpey and the panel discussion with sambaXP chairman Jeremy Allison.
A big thank you goes out to our sponsors Google and Microsoft. Microsoft is helping shape the agenda with an IO track featuring talks such as "Integrate the Power of Office365 through Co-Auth and File Synchronization Protocols" by Jinlin Xu.
Ticket sales and the detailed program can be found at https://sambaxp.org.
Other topics in the program:
- SINK: Does it still float? - An update on samba-operator, samba-container & friends (Michael Adam, IBM / Samba Team & John Mulligan, IBM)
- Linux Group Policy: Latest Developments, Use Cases, Integration, and Best Practices (David Muller, SUSE / Samba Team)
- Active Directory Claims and conditional ACEs: how do they work and what are they for? (Douglas Bagnall, Catalyst IT / Samba Team)
- SMB3 POSIX Extensions: Reparse Points current status (Volker Lendecke, SerNet / Samba Team)
- From an OpenLDAP back-end for Samba to a Samba back-end for OpenLDAP (Nadezhda Ivanova, Samba Team)
- Samba AD / MIT Kerberos: path out of experimental (Alexander Bokovoy & Andreas Schneider, Red Hat / Samba Team)
- SoS: Samba on (a large) Scale: exploring ctdb Alternatives (Ralph Böhme, SerNet / Samba Team)
A social event is planned for the evening of the first day of the conference, also at the Hotel FREIZEIT IN. Participation is free of charge for sambaXP visitors. With good food and tasty drinks, the gathering is a wonderful opportunity for personal exchange and networking.
Workshop on May 9, 2023
On the day before the conference, Stefan Kania will explain the basics for successfully setting up a Samba domain in his workshop "How to set up a Samba Domain". Tickets are also available at https://sambaxp.org.